Thanks for taking the first step! Even though the vast majority of our members are veterans, we always welcome non-veterans to join our chapter. Both veteran and non-veteran (associate) members are entitled to equal voices within the group and play important roles in promoting our mission.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
1. Join us at our monthly meeting, 7-9 pm the first Tuesday of every month at
University City United Church of Christ,
2877 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA 92122
3. Attend our Events.
4. Subscribe to SDVFP Facebook page in order to keep up with new developments and to participate in the discussions.
5. Check out the Links page to join the leading national peace advocacy and action networks which play key roles in devising strategies to move peace legislation forward and place pressure on Congress and the Administration.
6. Write letters to your Congressmen and your Senators. This is a rewarding and meaningful effort.
7. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper. Follow these simple guidelines.
8. Learn more about the US Foreign Policy and how the Federal Government works.
9. Caution: Take one step at a time, do not anticipate immediate results to help prevent burn out.